Welcome to St. Pius X
Welcome to St. Pius X Campus, a proud partner of the ACES Xavier Educational System, and a spirit-filled school community of children, faculty, staff and families. We experience our campus as a special place to be, where a faith-filled environment surrounds us, an environment that is child-centered, safe, nurturing, loving and caring. We believe that children are special and unique gifts from God and therefore we are dedicated to nurturing them spiritually, intellectually, socially, emotionally and physically.
We are a school community that offers quality integrated programs beginning with Early Childhood (3 and 4 year old preschool programs, Extended Day Preschool Program and Kindergarten (morning pullout option and All Day) through Grade Five. In addition, we offer Before Care, After Care and Summer Care Programs for all children. Our Before Care Program begins at 7:00AM until 8:15AM when our school day begins. After Care begins at 3:15PM until 6:00PM. Where else can you find so many flexible options for your children and family?
Here are some of the additional features and benefits you will experience at St. Pius X:
- Accredited by the North Central Commission on Accreditation and School Improvement.
- Dedicated, energetic, qualifies, degreed and certified teachers (WI & Religion Certified) who lead children in their school growth and development by engaging them in active learning activities.
- A dynamic Catholic/Christian environment that permeates our school life. This includes planning and participating in weekly Liturgies, a religion program that involves the children in learning, prayer and service to others.
- Regular presence and involvement of parish priests and ordained Deacon.
- A math curriculum based on National Mathematics Standards.
- A fine arts program where Band receives high recognition at festivals and competitions.
- A Guidance Counselor and program, and Academic Tutor and Instructional Aides, all who support us in giving integrated guidance and individual attention to all children.
- Specialized teachers who support a well-rounded educational experience in the arts (Art, Physicals Education, Vocal Music, including Orchestra and Band for our intermediate students.
- Re-modeled school facilities that gives us a regulation sized gym, art and music rooms, spacious cafeteria and Fellowship Hall, large LMC (Library Media Center) and computer lab. All children use these areas on a regular basis.
- An in-house lunch program that provides warm, healthy and well-balance meals for our students. We participate in the Federal Lunch Program and therefore families can apply for free and/or reduced lunch costs.
- Growing enrollment results in providing two rooms of each grade level, K-5.
Extra curricular activities that include, but are not limited to:
- For students: Readers' Theater/Talent Show (alternate years), Student Leadership, Peer Mediation; Destination Imagination, Scouts, Service Learning Projects, Athletics and Field Trips.
- For parents we have numerous opportunities for involvement in our school community: Home and School Organization supporting our families, staff and students; SET (School Effectiveness Team) Committee, an advisory group to the principal, helpers in classrooms, cafeteria, car line, Library, chaperones, noon supervision and many more.
Choosing the kind of school which is best for your child is a very important decision. Don't wait…come and visit us now! We are a special gift you can give your child.
Mrs. Laura Barnett